Product Manager - Salary of up to £60,000 - Bournemouth
Product Manager - Salary of up to £60,000 plus bonus - Bournemouth
Our client, a leading company based in Bournemouth are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the strategic and functional development of the company platforms. You will also be responsible for driving the development from a customer and sale perspective.
- Manage the company roadmap with input from sales, managements, operations and IT departments.
- Writing and working to detail specifications to ensure delivery of updates to the company platform.
- Working with the company management team and external customers to ensure full requirements are obtained and communicated to the development team.
- Effective coordination and project management of the definition, prioritisation, and delivery of enhancements to the platform by web developers including testing.
- Working with company partners to demonstrate the functionality of the platform to prospective and current customers.
- Direct on-site meetings or external meetings with customers as needed.
- Build strong relationships with sales, operations and IT departments.
- Produce accurate and timely management information whilst achieving key result areas.
- Provide a weekly report of activity and progress against plan.
- Monitor and keep abreast of industry and competitor trends in terms of content delivery platforms and their key features/functions.
- Good industry knowledge of products and services.
- Managing commercial projects.
- Understanding of client's technical requirements.
- Understanding the use of education applications.
- Ability to interpret customer workflows..
- 5+ years' experience in a similar role essential
- Knowledge of CRM systems
If you are interested in the Product Manager or would like more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289292