JOB TITLE: CE&I Designer
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS:£ 30 - £35 Per Hour Ltd
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Previous experience of design delivery within a highly regulated industry
- Previous experience of Electrical distribution and / or process instrumentation
- Current Nuclear Security Clearance
- Proficient in the use of design software packages including Autocad and Amtech
- Experience of working within the Nuclear industry
- Knowledge of delivering against legislation and regulatory policies and standards including safety, quality, risk and minimum or working to BS7671, Low voltage and EMC regulations
IDEALLY YOU ALSO HAVE:
- Previous experience of CAESAR
As the CE+I Designer you will work as part of a well established team to carry out tasks across operation divisions throughout Sellafield. This will included varied work from Electrical Distribution, Mechanical Handling and Process instrumentation. You will be required to complete but not limited to the following duties:
- Produce Autocad CE&I Drawings including Schematics, Hook ups, Loop drawings, Ga'S and layouts
- Contribute to the production of CE&I documentation including calculations, OIMS and Schedules.
- Check CE&I Drawings
- Undertake plant Surveyors and interoperate data collected
- Update plant operational and maintenance documentation
- Respond to Technical Queries
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.