Communications and Events Marketing manager
Summit is looking for a Communications and Events Marketing Manager to join the Corporate Marketing team. This person will be responsible for the marketing programmes supporting Summit in the UK and its global corporate programme, reporting to the Head of Corporate Marketing. This individual will be the glue of the department – they will enable the delivery of the global marketing plan that will shape the future growth of Summit. If you are the type of person that is a content guru, and ready to step in at any time to take on a variety of tasks including creating thought leadership content, managing events, entering pen winning award submissions, managing social media campaigns and demonstrate determination when it comes to driving forward new projects – this could be the role for you.
• Deliver strategy and execute Summit’s global corporate marketing programme.
• Devise and develop stand-out communications and event programmes across PR and social that support Summit’s product offering; integrating communications and event programmes into the wider marketing campaigns.
• Create and execute campaigns that support Summit’s product launches, thought-leadership initiatives, and industry events
• Develop approach and strategy for brand and product propositions across PR, awards, social media, case studies, website, and video content.
• Build and foster excellent working relationships with the sales and marketing team and the wider company to ensure marketing programmes are campaign oriented and support the business
• Drive and lead the thought-leadership content strategy for the Summit blog; work with a network of key stakeholders and product specialists.
• Ownership and organisation of the events programme, identifying opportunities for Summit through our own-branded events as well as trade shows/conferences/sponsorship activities.
• Provide logistics support for events. Tasks include scheduling, vendor management, AV services, catering, and content curation related to events.
• Responsible for PR and Social measurement across campaigns; developing strategies based on insights and market intelligence.
• Support partnership marketing strategy with roll out of marketing programme across organisations and key media titles to promote the Summit brand, and amplify our reach through new initiatives.
• Act as brand ambassador, setting and maintaining high standards in branding and communications.
• Conceptualising and delivering quantitative and qualitative research through our agency to support product launches and collateral
• Experienced Communications and Events professional with in-house and/or agency experience
• Strong performance marketing, technology and/or industry knowledge
• Excellent writer, editor and experienced in running content programmes
• Experience executing large scale campaigns
• Excellent knowledge of public relations and communications principles and practices, including social media programmes
• Experienced in managing agency teams
• Motivated, energetic team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work well with multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership
• Experience in Wordpress and developing content for corporate websites
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programmes such as Photoshop, or InDesign
• Results oriented; analytical approach to measurement and insights-driven
• Strong media relationships in the business, tech, retail, and marketing space are desirable
• Exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288365