Multiskilled Shift Engineer
A fantastic opportunity is available for a Multiskilled Engineer to join our team in Derby as a Shift Engineer. Our Derby site is key in the production of some of our leading Hygiene and Home products such as Airwick and Harpic. RB are always striving to do more and to challenge the norm, so if you are looking to work for a dynamic and forward thinking business then we are the right company for you.
This is an important position, reporting into the Lead Engineer and has the primary objective of ensuring efficencies are delivered through both proactive and reactive engineering support to the production team.
You will be working in a dynamic, high speed, manufacturing environment in which you will ensure the smooth running and efficiencies of production lines.
Working in partnership with the operational teams you will be the source of technical expertise and will take ownership of engineering KPIs, working in a self lead and autonomous capacity.
Is this you?
- A strong ability to plan, prioritise and organise workload
- Able to focus on ensuring best engineering practices and continuous improvement
- Experience of Mig/Tig welding, machining, turning and milling would be an advantage
- Multiskilled engineer, trained in both Mechanical and Electrical craft level, ONC, HND Level preferred.
- Achievement focused and able to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Able to work autonomously and thrive on new challenges.
- Flexible and adaptable with your approach to work.
This role would involve shift working due to the nature of the manufacturing environment.
In return RB offer competitive salaries with excellent benefits, and the change to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Apply now for a chance to really change the game!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288700