PMO Manager - Bristol - Up to 42k
Our market leading client is currently seeking an experienced PMO Manager to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
Working with the Head of Quality Management and project delivery, you will be an innovative and dynamic individual who will be responsible for establishing a true PMO function within the organisation.
As part of the role of PMO Manager, you will be expected to:
- Oversee the strategic reporting related to projects and key initiatives.
- Provide portfolio diagnostics and potential solutions to help senior management make decisions.
- Provide financial analysis across the portfolio in conjunction with the finance team.
- Support the Project & Programme Management community by developing a 'centre of excellence', through providing a relevant framework, templates and guidance with the objective of ensuring all programmes and projects are delivered using a 'best-practice' project delivery approach.
- Provide control and improvement services such as facilitating project audits, benefits tracking, and providing aggregated project risk reporting and analysis.
As a highly accomplished PMO Manager, you must be able to demonstrate experience in:
- Developing, leading, inspiring, coaching and mentoring a team of like-minded professionals
- Working at a strategic level within a complex, multi-system, multi-business and multi-project portfolio environment
- Developing and maturing a PMO environment catering for large-scale organisational change projects
- Broad awareness of IT industry architectural and security best practises
- Providing financial analysis across a programme / portfolio
- Experience of designing, implementing and continuously improving structured change processes
- Proven skills and confidence using standard office software
- Experience in analysing, interpreting and presenting highly complex information from large data sets
- Experience of working with other IT Change disciplines; Business Analysis, Project Management and Solutions Architecture
This role of Project Manager is offering a competitive salary of up to 42k DOE, alongside a generous benefits package including: 25 days holiday (including 3 additional days across Christmas), flexible working, exceptional contributory pension scheme (employee 8% / employer 18%), competitive maternity, adoption and paternity arrangements, death-in-service benefit of three times salary, several staff schemes including season ticket loans, childcare vouchers, cycle-to-work, eye care, employee assistance, opportunity for performance-related pay progression, alongside many more.
Niche Talent is a trading style of Rullion Ltd.