Financial Controller / Head of Finance [Industrial Manufacturer]
- Financial Controller / Head of Finance [ Industrial Manufacturing Company ]
- Package; Basic salary between £60,0000 to £65,000
- Executive Benefits
- Part of the Senior Leadership Team
- Location; South London [ Near M25 ]
- Realistic Progression opportunities to Finance Director
Mercury Hampton is exclusively retained on this critical hire. Our client, is a World Leading specialist technology / engineering manufacturing company. This position is a critical part of our clients growth plan, as part of the senior leadership team you will help shape our clients growth strategy, delivering business objectives and play an integral part in supporting the business with the continuous improvement plan, in particular with data and financial analysis, KPI’s and metrics.
You will take responsibility for managing the company’s financial and administration activities as well as the information technology and computer systems, managing and supporting and developing the Finance and IT teams. Providing financial leadership and expertise to all areas of the business you will develop a robust set of finance and business reports, checks, data packs, KPIs and metrics that support and improve the business in areas such as orders, sales, margin, profit, cash, cost of quality, cost budgets, budget adherence, etc.
The successful candidate will be dynamic, enthusiastic and commercially savvy, you will have the following qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience:
- Professionally fully qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA).
- Minimum 10 years financial management experience with five years at mid to senior level including dealing with external financial institutions and managing teams.
- Graduate or graduate calibre. A bachelor's degree in accounting or business administration is favourable and or a technical degree could be considered an advantage.
- Experience with an SME, privately-owned business and including experience in a technical manufacturing businesses. Experience of a lean manufacturing site an advantage.
- Experience of ERP and managing IT support an advantage.
- Working as part of the senior management team good team skills and good communication skills are considered essential for this role, along with a strong commercial acumen.
Please click on the apply button or contact Craig Smith at Mercury Hampton directly. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288494