NET Web Developer
.NET Web Developer
As a .Net Software Developer how often do you have ideas that will improve the software projects that you are working on?
How many of those ideas have been utilised and are in the finished software?
My client is a specialist in Offshore Renewable Energy and they have a developer. Let’s call him Carl.
He came up with an idea for an ID Swipe Card system in his own time and came to his manager with a proof of concept.
They discussed it internally and they saw the potential for is to be a part of their leading Marine Management Software, so they agreed to fund the development of this software and Carl got to develop this project with his team.
Fast forward to now and this system is being used by all the employees internally at the office and has been fully rolled out as part of the company’s Software and is used worldwide.
Carl feels valued by his company, proud that his idea has made a difference and is now fully engaged in his role and pumping out ideas for fun. He even got a fancy new title!
There is now an opportunity to join this company and work on a multitude of very interesting .NET projects with this exceptional technical team of 11.
Not only that but you get a chance to work on something that truly makes a difference.
Not just to the environment but also in terms of keeping people safe offshore in sometimes life-threatening situations.
ROLE & SKILLS NEEDED
- This will be a demanding and challenging role where no two days will ever be the same.
- There will be plenty of brand new code to create and you will be working in a forward-thinking scrum environment where Pair Programming is something that is practiced regularly.
- In a typical quarter, there are as many as 11 projects on the software roadmap and the company will play to your strengths as a .NET developer but also will give you plenty of opportunities to work on new shiny technologies too!
You’ll be a Web Developer with a good knowledge of the Microsoft Stack. (They use ASP.NET MVC but don’t worry if you don’t have loads of experience of these are areas you can be trained in)
- Salary - £35,000-£55,000 depending on the individual
- 4% Matched Pension
- Discretionary Bonus
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays (Option to buy additional annual leave)
- Bupa Private Healthcare
- Overtime sometimes available
- Cycle to Work / Childcare Schemes
- Travel Discounts
- Up to 3k Relocation Package
If you think this sounds like what you are looking for then either call Simon on 07801_767_886 or apply and we can have an informal chat.
Don’t worry too much if your CV is not up to date. We can deal with that later if needed.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288491