Application Specialist - Digital Pathology - Hertfordshire - S/TW45
Application Specialist – Digital Pathology – Hertfordshire – S/TW45
Salary: Negotiable DOE
My client, who is a leading manufacturer and supplier of optoelectronic technologies is now looking to recruit an Application Specialist to join their growing team.
Based from their offices in Hertfordshire you will support the sales team to reach specified targets. You will provide technical advice and demonstration of my client’s products via web sessions and attending customer visits across the UK.
You will assist the sales team in all technical aspects of the sales process, including managing hardware and software evaluations for trials, maintaining customer relationships pre and post sales as well as attending exhibitions.
You will be a dedicated life science professional with strong communication skills looking to break into the sales and application environment.
In return my client offers and competitive salary and the chance to work with a leading name in optoelectronic technology.
- You will be degree educated to BSc level or above in a life science subject
- You will ideally have experience within a clinical or research environment surrounding clinical pathology
- You will have a strong knowledge of pathology image analysis software and microscopy applications/techniques
- You will have experience of slide/tissue preparation using reagents and staining techniques
- Candidates MUST be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Skills: Life science, Biology, Histology, Pathology, Microscopy, FRET, TIRF, Sales, Applications, Image analysis
To Apply: Please forward your CV and a covering letter to **************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960289163