SQL Database Administrator
I am looking for a SQL Database Administrator for a prestigious and well known business based in Witham.
- To manage, monitor and improve the company's various SQL Server databases System Data Maintenance.
- To manage, monitor and develop the company's various SSIS packages including integration with 3rd Party systems and ETL extractions for BI reporting.
- To ensure that all database systems are kept up to date and to assess the needs for system upgrades where appropriate.
- To determine and resolve data processing problems.
- To extract data from the various company data stores, analyse and present the data as required.
This position is ideally suited to to someone with a strong analytical mind and who enjoys a challenge, and has a proven history within this field.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016
- MCSA SQL Server or equivalent
- T-SQL, creating views, functions & stored procedures
- Creating and Maintaining SSIS packages
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) creation and maintenance
- 3-5 years previous experience in this field
- Ability ti work with key stakeholders to identify requirements and set expectations
- Be a self-motivated, self starter with both individual and team working skills
- Expereince with Azure hosted databases
- Experience with MS PowerBI, Phocas or similar BI Tool
If you feel that your skill set and experience suits the requirements for this role please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288690