Packaging Engineer - FMCG
Working with some of the biggest manufacturers in the FMCG market you will provide world class engineering system expertise providing innovative solutions through process improvement and new technologies. The position requires a subject matter expert and breadth of knowledge built ideally within a major brand manufacturer or through previous consultancy work.
You will be taking a lead role in managing state-of-the-art equipment installation with projects ranging in value from the hundreds of thousands to millions.
You will be open to work UK wide as and when required with the majority of work falling in the midlands/north west regions.
- Ideally Degree educated in a relevant STEM discipline, ideally Mechanical Engineering or minimum vocational qualification.
- Previous system design & project delivery experience from within FMCG manufacturing facilities.
- Knowledge of innovative packaging technologies especially renewable.
- Ideally experienced in Lean manufacturing or Six Sigma methodologies.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills required
- Ideally Chartered Engineer status
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288425