Senior iOS Developer - Glasgow
Waracle is looking for a talented Senior iOS Developer for an exciting permanent or contract role in cutting edge projects in Glasgow City Centre.
You’ll be working in a team of highly skilled coders with loads of opportunity to learn and develop your own skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about their craft, a team player, have strong communication skills, excellent technical skills and a proven track record in agile iOS app development.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Tools like Xcode, XCTest, Git and Jenkins are second nature to you
- You write clean Swift and Objective-C with tests to back it up
- Extensive experience writing robust networking code talking to RESTful web service APIs
- A solid understanding of data persistence, including CoreData
- Apps in the app store
Waracle is an unconventional company – we like to think out of the box and we want staff who do too. If you’re successful in your application you can expect:
- To work on some of the most innovative mobile/IoT/healthcare/AR/VR projects with some of the world’s leading brands
- A relaxed/informal environment
- A learning environment – we like to learn, and build it into the working week. We don’t do formal training courses but when you attend a tech conference we expect you to participate in upskilling/rounding out others
- Innovation – our aspiration is to launch startups and incubate them around waracle – share out commercial/software product/agile/product strategy experience we’ve got. We’re already doing this and we’ve got more ideas on the go!
Our benefits package includes:
- A competitive salary
- Holidays – 31 days per year and a day off on your birthday.
- 35 hour working week
- Brown bag lunches and regular workshops
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288593