SEO Account Manager - Senior/Director
SEO Account Manager - Senior / International Director
We have 2 roles role with a cool and fast growing Digital Marketing consultancy who are looking for a Senior SEO Account Manager and an International Director SEO Account Manager to join their Brighton office. This role sits with the Customer Team, working with some world leading brands, understanding their objectives and delivering against them and building long-lasting business relationships.
This role will involve acting as a consultant to existing clients, supporting SEO technical requirements which will require visits to client sites and building customer relationship. You will be involved in On-site SEO improvements for clients, backlink analysis, off-site optimisation, presenting and supporting the implementation of your recommendations, handling day-to-day SEO queries from clients and supporting clients in using our industry-leading SEO software. You must demonstrate expertise in and enthusiasm for SEO, as well as the ability to consistently deliver high quality advice and documentation for our clients in a friendly and personable manor.
- 2+ years’ SEO experience, ideally agency-side
- Detailed understanding of SEO issues and techniques, algorithm updates, etc.
- Familiarity with common SEO tools, e.g., Google Analytics and Search Console, Screaming Frog, Majestic, rank tracking tools, etc.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Awareness of other digital marketing channels and their relationships with SEO
Please feel free to give me a call or email with an up to date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960288189