Junior ILS Engineer
Junior ILS / Supportability Engineer
This is an immediate requirement for a Junior ILS Engineer or Supportability Engineer with some prior exposure to Integrated Logistic Support.
A great opportunity has arisen for an ILS Engineer to work for a leading Defence Systems design company in the North Bristol area. This Junior ILS Engineer role will be working on a number of new programmes and products being developed for both the UK and international markets. The ideal candidate will have some prior experience of Supportability from either a commercial or government background.
In this role you will be provided with training and assistance to become a full Engineer. In particular you will be starting off in the areas of AR&M, FMECA, MTA and LORA.
JOB DESCRIPTION & REQUIREMENTS
Responsibilities for this ILS Engineer role
- Developing ILS skills (Producing technical specifications and reports, management of reliability, availability and spares analysis and tools including Defect Reporting Analysis Corrective Action (DRACAS) etc.
- Providing ILS / TLM support to the Projects in production.
- ILS / TLM support to In-Service projects currently managed by the NSS Team
Providing ILS / TLM support to Bid proposal generation
- Conduct Post Design Service (PDS) tasking to resolve customer funded issues.
- Identification of obsolete components and potential mitigation actions (including potential counterfeit parts).
- Assist in the use of AR&M tools within the company, including DRACAS, FMECA & RCM
- Support customers, both internal and external enquiries as directed by the Head of Engineering and ILS /TLM Manager
Requirements for this ILS Engineer role
- Confident communicator
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to integrate into a team environment.
- Working knowledge of the following Ms Office Tools - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project, Visio and Outlook.
- Some experience in an ILS / TLM or Support Engineering role
Due to the nature of the work at this site, applicants must be capable of achieving SC level UK security clearance. Current clearance is not a requirement.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960290279