Store Manager (optical experienced only) Negotiable - Cardiff
Are you a sale focused, high performing individual who can provide an excellent customer journey? Direct Eyecare is looking to hire a self-motivated and enthusiastic Optical Store Manager/Assistant to join their wonderful team.
You will have the opportunity to help run the store and play a vital role in the business. You will have a strong work ethic and never shy away from a task as you will be dealing with clients and ensuring world class service at all times. Sales are an important part of the role, so you need to be a high performing individual who can take on the challenge of meeting and exceeding sales targets whilst providing an exceptional customer journey.
Key Responsibilities include:
- General running of the store (reporting to management, daily)
- Dealing with contact lenses
- General reception and admin work
Direct Eyecare is an independent Opticians providing a bespoke service for every client from NHS funded home visits for our homebound clients to corporate eyecare in offices. Direct Eyecare also has five practices located in Cardiff and Bristol with a flagship store in Cardiff city centre. Using the latest equipment the team at Direct Eyecare always strive for the best for their clients.
To be considered for our Optical Store Manager/Assistant position, we are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- You must have experience working in optics
- You must have good optical product knowledge
- Higher-end/Designer product knowledge
- Self motivation
- Excellent attention to detail
- You will have a good dispensing and sales history
- You will be enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
- Be committed to delivering a fantastic customer experience
- Be willing to work weekends
- 28 days holiday entitlement (Christmas off) for full time
- Performance related bonus
- Other performance related benefits after year 2 & 5 of service
- Pension scheme (if eligible)
Excited about joining this thriving company and taking the next step in your career? Then please click the apply now button to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960160059