Locum Consultant Gastroenterology in Kent
We are looking for a Consultant doctor in the Gastroenterology specialty to fill a Locum position in a top NHS trust in Kent. The selected applicant is expected to provide a high standard of care to patients, whilst maintaining a calm, positive and quick-thinking attitude.
- Flexibility of duties is expected i.e. assisting with emergency endoscopy. The post holder will also contribute to the out-of-hours endoscopy rota and provide service work to maintain endoscopy and clinic waits to comply with national and local targets. The post will provide support for the surgical unit, together with GI consultants.
- The post will have a commitment to the education of junior staff and medical students and will take an active part in clinical governance.
- Participate in clinical audit across the department in line with Trust policy and guidelines Implement audit and research findings across the department Comply with the Trust clinical governance processes in a timely manner.
Why ID Medical
ID Medical is an award-winning recruitment agency for doctors, nurses, AHPs and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS annually. Holding contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations provides you with the greatest range of jobs to choose from.
Benefits of working with ID Medical
- Excellent salary packages available
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants to help you
- Huge range of temporary and permanent job vacancies to choose from
- Manage your career online through our industry-leading website
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24-hour support service
- Advance your career with discounted CPD-accredited courses through ID Medical School
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring relevant qualified friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical position. If you know someone suitable for this, or any of our roles, send them our way and be rewarded!
If you are interested in this, or any other permanent or locum position, please apply now.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.