Registered Nurse Functional Assessor
Are you an experienced practitioner looking for a change and a better work life balance? If so we have an exciting opportunity based in Neasden to train and qualify as a Functional Assessor as part of a successful integrated team.
Our Client, The Centre for Health and Disability Assessments conducts health and disability assessments on behalf of Department for Work and Pensions (DWP). Their practitioner group includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and doctors.
Your primary role will be to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team
Starting salary: £44,500 per annum + benefits
Hours: Standard work pattern 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- To undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP using IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
- To provide comprehensive reports to enable Decision Makers at DWP to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims. Analysing and interpreting clinical information and medical evidence and provide a report in a professional and concise manner.
- Ensure that professional practice standards and "best practice" are maintained in all areas of work.
- To work unsupervised and use own initiative however know personal limitations and ask for support where necessary.
- Work well as part of a multidisciplinary team and build positive working relationships with both clinical colleagues and administrative support staff.
Successful candidates will benefit from comprehensive training and a full salary from the start, and ongoing CPD support is provided, as is revalidation and renewal of professional body registration. Please note that 3 weeks of this training may be residential with all expenses paid including salary.
If you are an RGN with a minimum of 2 years, broad based, post registration experience and consider yourself to be an excellent communicator then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
To apply for the role of Registered Nurse Functional Assessor, please click APPLY now and send CV.