Full Stack Developer £35,000 - £45,000 - Bristol/London/Manchester/Oxfordshire
We are looking for a Drupal Developer responsible for both front-end development and theming as well as back-end/module development. This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.)
We are looking for someone who has a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with strong back-end knowledge.
Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality, establishing and guiding the website's architecture, ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
We follow agile principles and all opinions matter equally, from junior developers right up to Head of Technology. This is a real opportunity for an ambitious developer to help shape the future
What we are looking for:
- A desire to create best-in-class products and stay on top of the latest web trends and technologies.
- A positive attitude and love working with a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects with strict deadlines.
- High level of self-management and organisational skills.
- Experience developing web solutions in Drupal (7/8) and PHP implementations
- Ability to architect enterprise Drupal solutions including data, display, and information architecture
- Advanced site-building experience including deep familiarity with Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, and Panels
- Experience creating custom Drupal modules
- Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal theme layer
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like X Debug, Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Thorough understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing) and exposure to Agile or interactive SDLCs
- Experience supporting high traffic web applications
- Experience with Unit Testing and TDD
- Knowledge of server cloud providers, ideally AWS
- PHP MVC Frameworks and OOP programming
- Symfony experience
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.