Are you an experienced support worker with a team player attitude and ability to think on the spot? Do you have a passion for helping people and the chance to change the lives of adults with disabilities?
We are currently working with a well-established home based in the Henleaze area, who provide first class care and support to adults with learning difficulties in a comfortable, friendly and relaxed residential home.
On offer is the chance to help adults lives the life they choose and provide outstanding care to the residents of the home. You will be provided with ongoing training, helping you along the way to providing excellent service. Excellent pay rates available ad optional sleeping nights paid in addition, higher rate for overtime after 37.5.
Being a good employee is something this home views and respects highly, benefits include -
- 30 days annual leave incl. bank holidays (pro rata) rising to 31 and 32 days respectively after 1 and 2 years' service.
- 10 days paid sickness entitlement in a rolling 12 month period, 8 days paid discretionary leave (pro rata)
- Excellent pay rates
- Option to buy or sell 1 day or annual leave
- Contributory pension
- Free meals (for staff at our residential care home during shifts)
- Induction, training and development opportunities including access to NVQ training to broaden your career prospects.
- Ample free local street parking
- Elected staff council
- Full time or part time positions available
If this exciting opportunity sounds of interest to you, please contact Lucy Burnell or Ellie Sutherland.