£17.35/hour on a Limited or Umbrella Company basis
Shifts - Days
I am seeking an experienced Fitter/Wireperson to work for a major rail operator based in Preston. The ideal candidate will have strong mechanical skills, be used to working in a safety critical environment and have a desire to work in the rail industry.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Time served apprenticeship in a relevant discipline (electrical, mechanical, electronic engineering) ONC or NVQ level 3
* Ability to read and understand drawings & specifications
* Ability to crimp up looms (the looms will be supplied)
* Stripping and re-assembling components
* Experience of working to procedures, work instructions and vehicle maintenance instructions.
* Practical knowledge and experience of mechanical and electric engineering
The role will be moving to Widnes in the spring, as such the successful candidate must be able to work in both locations.
Please apply below or for more information contact Michael Woodhead on 0203 201 1214 or e-mail .
Please note my client operates a strict drugs and alcohol policy.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.