Customer Growth Associate
You will be the singular voice of the customer within our organisation. You will feedback customer’s needs to inform product development, identify new target demographics, and help shape the overall strategy of the company.
This customer-centric role is all about strengthening and growing our small business customer base to build out our market share. Working closely with our Head of Product and Operations, you will understand better the needs of our existing customer base, identify high-growth opportunities and champion the roll-out of these initiatives. This is a varied, autonomous and fast-paced role requiring a mix of strong problem-solving and practical skills: you can expect to conduct client interviews, analyse customer data and deliver new initiatives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Liaising with our customers to understand their full financial needs
- Analysing the profitability of customer segments to identify premium segments
- Researching the UK SME market to locate and target new customers
- Innovating new products and acquisition methods to drive revenue growth
- Working with the Head of Product and Operations to implement cross-sell strategies
- 2-4 years’ experience at a startup or other fast-paced working environment
- 2:1 or above from top tier UK university or equivalent
- Confident communicator able to contact customers in a professional manner
- Enjoys synthesising information and delivering insightful recommendations
- Comfortable with basic Excel modelling and analysing outputs
- Practical, proactive and methodical approach to problem solving
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven by data-orientated results
- Excited to work autonomously in a fast-paced, high growth FinTech
- Any management consultancy, customer service and/or sales experience is a bonus
Company DescriptionFounded in 2012, Capital on Tap is on a mission to help small businesses thrive. We believe small business owners are the foundation for growth in our economy, and yet today’s banking system has left them behind. To date, we have partnered with over 40,000 businesses across the UK deploying funding facilities of over £400 million to customers ranging from small and micro-retailers up to multinational supply chain groups.