Our expanding EMEA team is seeking an experienced and highly motivated analyst to assist in helping our clients identify and recover over payments. Our analysts play an integral role in the company as they directly impact the success of each engagement by analyzing financial records and acting as the first point of contact in the vendor communication process. Candidates will ideally meet the following criteria.
· Meet or exceed monthly assigned objectives and goals
· Multi-lingual Language skills required. Fluent in English and at least one other language
· 4-Year degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or related field
· Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with A/P and A/R functions
· Experience in accounts payable, internal audit, or general accounting environment
· Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
· Effective verbal and written communication skills for communicating with internal staff, clients and their vendors
· Previous experience in European or worldwide operations is desired
· Ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent IT knowledge
· Self-motivated and able to work cohesively in a small team environment
· The position is based at our EMEA headquarters in London
· Full-timeCompany DescriptionWhy Work for This Company?
At APR, our employees are our most valuable asset. Our company culture is fun and exciting. We celebrate weird holidays. We work hard. We play hard. We understand you have a life outside of work and fully believe in a balance between the two. We treat our team to regular lunches, junk food and healthy snacks. We go to sporting events and concerts together.
We believe employees are stronger as a team. We provide passionate people with challenging opportunities to do great things for the companies we partner with. We’re always on the lookout for talented, motivated individuals to help us maintain our standing as the undisputed leader in off-site recovery audits and prevention technologies. Want in?
About Us - Our Company
APR is the undisputed leader in off-site recovery audits and prevention technologies for disbursement management. Our goal is to deliver the most thorough and unobtrusive audits in the business. We are experts in the identification, validation and recovery of profits, and we'll arm you with the necessary information to improve your financial performance with meaningful recommendations.
Recovery - Audit Services
APR provides the most extensive and complete recovery audits in the business. We deliver straightforward, intuitive and usable audits that enhance your accounts payable efficiency and prevent recurrence.
Prevention - Control Tools
When it comes to maximizing accounts payable efficiency, we believe that error prevention is equally as important as recovery. That's why we created iKnowNow. This modular reporting tool provides clear and concise answers and is your first line of defense in preventing disbursement errors.