My client is looking to recruit some Trainee Butchers for their site in Huntingdon. The hours of work are on a 4 on 4 off basis, 6am - 6pm, so this will also be working weekends depending how the shift falls. A 12.5% allowance will also be added for the shift work. This position would be working in a very cold environment but all clothing will be provided. Training will also be given to the right people.
- Trimming meat, loading onto machine and setting machine to cut.
- Ensure all equipment being used is processing product to the required standard and achieving target yield. If not bring to the attention of the Line Leader immediately and assist the corrective action where appropriate
- Ensure any deviations from the agreed specification with regards to primal quality are immediately brought to the attention of the Line Leader and Quality Team
- Ensure all tasks are carried out efficiently and contribute to the achievement of team targets
- Ensure Product Yields are met while not compromising on Quality
- Play a central role in the introduction of new products on the production line to ensure all staff involved are aware of the products key attributes in order to ensure the end product meets the expectations of the customer
- Willing to working shifts
- Willing to work in a cold environment
- Willing to work with raw meat
- Willing to learn/be trained
- Can get to site during unsociable hours
So if you think you would like to know more about this company and position please send me your CV. Thank you.