Fancy working with the finest products and the finest customers in food?
Wild Harvest is a nationwide fine food supplier. We are passionate about supplying customers with a vast range of fine foods from around the world. We deliver an outstanding local service built on many years’ experience, which is why Wild Harvest is the chef’s first choice!
Plus we are not alone; Wild Harvest is part of the Fresh Direct Family, a set of specialist brands including Fresh Direct, M&J Seafood,
Freshfayre and Fresh Kitchen. To top it off, the Fresh Direct Family is proudly part of Sysco, the world’s largest foodservice supplier!
As part of the Fresh Direct Family, Wild Harvest offer an excellent range of staff benefits, plus a competitive salary.
Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the Head of Food the Marketing executive is a key member of the Wild Harvest team, leading and executing campaigns and communications internally and externally.
They will be the driving force behind digital activity (email, social media, and websites) and print campaigns to help build a healthy prospect pipeline, drive customer retention and create an enviable public image across the brand.
The Marketing Executive will help develop our marketing strategy and juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and has amazing products that all need their story telling!
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the online presence, including the development, maintenance and updating of the website and social media platforms
- Maintain effective product data and descriptions
Write and execute winning marketing strategies alongside the Head of Food
- Manage social media, PR and strategy with agency partners, The ME will be our communications guru.
- Photography - our customers are hungry for photographs and videos about the produce we sell. The ME will be chief photographer and videographer and will shoot and edit the content we push through our digital and print channels.
- Create market-winning campaigns for our sales teams to use in the field. By understanding the business proposition and researching what the sales teams need, create tools to win and retain customers.
- Copywriting - the Marketing Executive is our wordsmith and is responsible for writing copy for a wide range of digital and print campaigns. Imagination, creativity and attention to detail are paramount.
- Monitor, evaluate, & report on effectiveness of marketing communications and campaigns.
- Totally customer focused
- Strong digital and social media skills
- Ability to create short, medium and long term campaigns to drive volume and grow profitability
- Assertive, resilient and highly credible
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Pragmatic and practical in style as well as pacey and dynamic
- Capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence and relate at all levels
- Team player, open, informal and consultative in their approach
- Self-starter, highly action oriented
- Excellent personal planning and organisation
- Varied communication styles and skills is key
- Flexible and adaptable