Regional Manager - London & Southern UK
Zachary Daniels is currently looking to recruit a Regional Manager for a premium womenswear retailer covering their locations in the southern half of the United Kingdom. This role will require the successful candidate to manage stand-alone, concession and outlet sites and this appointment reports directly into the Head of Retail for the UK and Ireland.
As a Regional Manager you will lead your teams in all areas of service excellence, deliver KPI's in-line with the business' objectives and ensure you are leading and motivating your teams to deliver within your region.
You will be accountable for:
- Creating a positive and engaging working environment within your sites
- Setting clear expectations in service, standards and operations
- Managing profit and loss, budgets, sales forecasting and various other key performance indicators
- Liaising and networking with head office, ensuring relationships are established with all key stakeholders
- Driving compliance to adhere to all policies and procedures
- Supporting with company events, local marketing and sharing successes
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who has proven capabilities in retail management at an Area or Regional manager level.
The salary on offer for this appointment is up to £62,000 per annum and benefits include a company car or a £5,000 car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, uniform allowance and staff discount.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail recruitment.