First Derivatives are currently seeking experienced Data Analysts to join our Capital Markets Consulting Business, which currently numbers 1000+ globally.
You will be working on a Consulting basis across Capital Market clients, with your duties/responsibilities typically including:
- Interpreting and analysing data
- Developing and implementing databases, data analytics and data collection systems
- Conducting full life cycle analysis
- Daily/weekly/monthly reporting
- Identifying and analysing trends
- Filter and clean data
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strong data analyst skills and experience
- Strong experience with reporting packages
- Proficient in reporting writing and presenting findings
- Degree in Economics, Maths, Statistics, Computer Science
- Good database skills including SQL
We’re a leading provider of products and consulting services to the capital markets industry, with over 2100+ staff globally. First Derivatives (FD) is a provider of high-performance time series database software to a variety of industries as well as regulatory and IT consulting services to the capital markets industry. The combined proposition gives FD a differentiated offering within capital markets, an industry increasingly challenged by regulation and data management. Additionally, FD has begun to establish itself in a number of industries outside of capital markets.
Benefits including pension, healthcare, business expenses, competitive holidays and more.
We are always looking for someone who is open to Global/EMEA travel, however this is not a pre-requisite