Marketing Manager- Events
We are looking for a Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing events business based in West London.
The focus of this new role is to help produce and deliver the marketing strategy promoting three recently acquired technology events.
• Work with the Group Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and Event Director to develop and implement the marketing strategy, positioning and key messages for 3 world class digital events, all co-located
• Execute marketing campaigns and report on effectiveness and results ensuring all elements achieve required performance criteria
• Management of the creative/design process for marketing material
• Work with the sales team to create sales campaigns, focused on both new client growth and in-creased client retention
• Develop strategic audience development plans and ensure marketing communications accurately reflect event positioning and key messaging
• Collaborate with partners to develop marketing campaigns, lead generation strategies and compelling materials for all revenue streams across live and digital products
• Oversee and execute community building and social media strategies that drive engagement, interaction, brand affinity and could improve the audience experience
• Manage marketing budgets, purchase orders, and liaise with Finance on reporting requirements.
• Responsible for the delivery of all delegate, visitor, and attendee revenue generation, plus development of attendee/delegate pricing strategies and reporting
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent copywriting skills. You will mainly be working on technology events so you should be confident in writing B2B copy
• Ability to produce creative and well thought out marketing plans
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on time
• Commercial acumen to develop sales-led marketing initiatives
• Passionate about social media
• Several years’ experience working within the events or exhibitions sector would be highly desirable
For more information on this excellent marketing job please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment.