Accounts Payable and Operations Assistant
We have the pleasure of working with a global producer of sporting equipment and sportswear, who operate in over 80 countries and are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their UK Office. As a multi-million-pound turnover company, this is a great opportunity for you to work within a vibrant and innovative company and join an expanding business.
Should you have Accounts Payable / Purchase Ledger experience combined with a passion for outdoor sports or personal fitness, this could be the perfect company for you! The business is looking to appoint someone ASAP so please do get in touch….
Reporting to the UK Financial Controller, your primary responsibility will be to provide Accounts Payable support to the UK division. However, you will also have the opportunity to get involved in various ongoing projects to support the wider company which should make for a varied and interesting role. The office environment is open-plan, resulting in a vibrant and honest team environment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coding and posting of invoices in SAP
- Processing payments
- Completing supplier reconciliations
- Some contract/rate negotiation
Other Accounts Payable duties
- Completing monthly expenses - ensuring they are reviewed, posted and paid
- Petty cash - including posting and reconciliation
- Managing absence and holiday requests
- Booking staff travel
- Arranging and managing building repairs and maintenance
- Managing company fuel cards
- Assisting the Financial Controller with managing the company insurance policy
- Assisting the Sales team with managing company vehicle fleets
To be considered for this opportunity, you must carry purchase ledger and accounts experience.
It will also be advantageous to your application if you are familiar with using SAP.
Personality wise, an open and honest approach is a valued asset and any personal interest related to the organisation would prove beneficial.
You will receive a competitive basic annual salary and also benefit from a company bonus scheme.
This is a full-time permanent position in which you will work 8am until 5pm Monday-Thursday and 8am until 4pm on a Friday.
Benefits include pension contribution, onsite parking, private healthcare, an onsite gym and discount on company products.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the point of contact for this position. She can be contacted on or at