Paid Social Media Manager
Paid Social Media Manager - Are you fluent in all things Paid Social Media? A unique online fashion company based in the heart of Manchester are looking for a Paid Social Media Manager to join their team!
Paid Social Media Manager - About the company:
Our client is a unique fashion eCommerce brand who are soon to be moving to amazing modern offices in Manchester City Centre! This brand delivers the latest fashion trends daily for amazing prices, and their talented team has high ambitions to make their brand the go-to place for fast fashion! Their team is growing and they are on the lookout for a talented Paid Social Media Manager.
Paid Social Media Manager - About the role:
As the Paid Social Manager, you will play a leading role in the brands' campaign activities and performance. You will work on paid social media campaigns across a variety of platforms, making sure to stay up to date with new trends in order to achieve optimal campaign performance. To be considered for this role, it is important to have previous experience in a paid social role.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Paid Social Media Manager:
- Manage campaign optimisation and ensure that campaign activities are delivered to the highest standard
- Research new trends to enhance campaign performance
- Budget management
- Run performance analysis and identify areas for improvement
- Adjust bid levels to optimise results
Required Skills and Attributes of the Paid Social Media Manager:
- At least 2 years’ experience working in Paid Social Media
- Experience planning paid social media campaigns across various social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience planning and buying within digital channels
- Strong commercial mindset
- Working knowledge of bid management tools
If you have a strong background in Paid Social Media and are ready to take the next step in your career, this is the perfect job for you!