Sales Assistant - Job Description
This is an exciting time to join a historic family run business where continued growth is key in a unique showroom environment where consultative sales meets technical excellence. Banham clients and customers expect an outstanding experience that our sales teams have delivered since 1926.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Sales Assistant for our showroom in Guildford. The candidate will be well presented, a good communicator and be able to demonstrate excellent customer service. The candidate must be able to perform under pressure and still provide exceptional service to our customers.
This Full-Time position covers shifts between Monday to Saturday 8:30am to 5:30pm with the showroom closed on a Sunday.
Job Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Consultative Sales with clients face to face, over the phone and by email to generate sales revenue, resolve any queries and to confirm orders.
- Booking appointments for customers through our sales department at our head office.
- Processing payments and orders.
- Learning our product range and demonstrating how our products function to customers
- Maintain and provide an excellent Customer experience
- Excellent customer service & client management skills.
- Able to understand numerical and alphabetical data.
- Be proactive, flexible and the drive to continuously improve.
- Proficient with Information technology.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Be courteous, helpful and professional in whatever circumstance.
- Be confident, thorough and collaborative.
- Keen to learn and be able to adapt to our systems.
- Able to follow rules and procedures and understand the importance of them.
- Comfortable working as part of a team but also at times on your own.
Sales experience is preferable but not necessary as full training will be given.
Math and English Language GCSE 7 to 5 (A-C)