Diary & Events Assistant
Our goal is to find: the right talent the right job.
- Position: Diary & Events Assistant
- Location: Stevenage, Herts
- Contract: Permanent - Full-Time
Diary & Events Assistant
- Have you got experience working in events previously? Or maybe you have strong diary management skills?
- Maybe you have some experience in providing administrative and project support?
- Does working for a thriving, family run business with an excellent reputation interest you?
- Would you feel confident working in a busy, pressurised environment and assisting with a range of tasks including scheduling appointments, making bookings, completing weekly plans for business owners?
- Are you a highly organised individual? Or maybe you have a genuine passion for the events industry?
- Are one of your strengths being solutions-focused and being capable of ensuring processes and procedures are followed?
- Do you pride yourself on having excellent diary management skills?
- Are you a real team player and naturally positive?
- Do you have the ability to remain calm and professional during periods of pressure?
- Do you have an excellent attention to detail?
If you answered yes this could be the next exciting opportunity as a 'Diary & Events Assistant’ role that you've been looking for.....
The Diary & Events Assistant will ensure that all business and personal movements for the business owners and staff are accurately scheduled, recorded, updated and reflected within the diary. They will also ensure all business and personal events are thoroughly planned, updated accordingly and correctly reflected on the function sheets and in the diary.As well as assisting the Travel Assistant’s with any ad hoc tasks, especially when close to trips.
Diary Management Resposibilities:
- Update incoming diary appointments and changes for the business.
- Assist with inputting the diary for the full year ahead in accordance with the Diary and Household annual plan.
- Make all maintenance appointments for business owners.
- Make and reconfirm all bookings (taxi’s, restaurants, theatres, etc).
- Process incoming invitations (bids).
- Complete weekly look aheads for the diary.
- Input BFs memo for the full year ahead.
- Maintain the memo throughout the year
- Complete weekly plans for business owners memo
- Create and update Guest Programmes for weekends at various locations.
- Assistant with all events arrangements.
- Complete weekly function sheet look aheads and cross check them with the diary.
- Expected to attend and work various events and functions throughout the year.
- Print the required amount of diaries for the weekly diary meetings.
- Maintain the weekend forward/forward programme.
- Maintain the forward/forward programme.
- Assist with producing the weekly diary report for the Business Owners and the COO.
- Attend office meetings as required e.g. general office meetings
- Go through all computer files on the system and housekeep regularly.
- Liaise with business owners family and friends as required.
- Work on Office projects if and when requested.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in providing administrative and project support within diary or events management or similar.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to use initiative and problem solve.
- Methodical and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to plan and prioritise.
- High accuracy levels.
- Ability to multi task.
- Ability to remain calm and professional during periods of pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and situations.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
Please note - All Applicants must hold a full driving license.
About TalentHQ Recruitment Ltd
TalentHQ Ltd are an "Award Winning" recruitment consultancy which is headed up by a team of talented consultants.
Within our HQ we specialise in adding 'talent' within Temporary & Permanent positions across all Business Support roles from Junior to Senior Management.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SMEs businesses throughout the UK.
Awards: FSB Hertfordshire - Best New Business - Winners 2014 & Most Inspiring New Business 2015.