Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD - Dementia
Job title: Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Dementia Ward
We are looking for qualified Nurses based in Keighley, West Yorkshire to work with clients with dementia. These roles would suit an Adult General Nurse ( RGN ), a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ). We are looking for either newly qualified Nurses or Nurses with experience as we have roles at various levels.
Key Details -
- Location: Keighley, West Yorkshire - free parking at site
- Salary: £11.97 - £16.24 per hour / £23,000 - £31,678 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) / part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Shift Patterns: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract Type: permanent
Employee Benefits: We're offering Nurses a range of excellent benefits including a private medical insurance scheme, childcare vouchers, free meals whilst on duty and a range of voluntary benefits.
The full list of benefits are as follows;
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
• A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
• Private Medical Insurance Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Free meals while on duty
• Carefirst – Employee Assistance Services
• Continuous learning and development
• Childcare vouchers
• Career development
• Personal health insurance
• An employee assistance programme
• Voluntary Benefits
Further Details: This role is based on a specialist dementia ward which offers bespoke, individual care. The unit is relatively small which enables Nurses to really get to know each service-user and build long-standing relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
The nursing team is close-knit and work well together, always offering each other support and guidance where needed. The Manager also runs regular training and pushes Nurses to focus on their own progression and development.
There is flexibility on this unit, so if Nurses have specific requirements regarding working hours / shift patterns the Manager will always aim to accommodate.
Person Specification: To apply for this role you should be a qualified Nurse with a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To find out more about this role, or to apply, please contact Sophie Cook on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.