Business Services Supervisor - Newcastle Upon Tyne
Our client is a leading firm in Newcastle who are looking for a Business Services Supervisor to join their team.
You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts for a wide range of clients including large corporates and SMEs.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of accounts for clients at all levels
- Ensure that all jobs are completed to the highest standard and within the agreed budget
- Supervise a team and brief junior staff on work required
- Attend final meetings and ensure the client receives the final accounts and adjustments to opening balances on a timely basis
Key skills/knowledge required:
- Financial Reporting Standards
- UK GAAP
- Ability to demonstrate strong commercial awareness
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent accounts production skills
Candidates will need to be part or fully qualified ACA or ACCA to be considered for this role, or have significantly relevant experience.