Harper May is working with a leading PR & Communications firm based in Central London. My client is one of the UK's best-known names in fashion PR. Their coverage of everything from luxury fashion, beauty and events has seen them establish unprecedented growth in the past few years. They are searching for a Finance Analyst to join their continually expanding finance team. This represents a superb opportunity to join one of the country's most respected Fashion & Brand Public Relations Firms in a role promising fantastic progression.
- Building relationships with various departmental heads.
- Commentary and analysis of monthly reports.
- Working closely with the Commercial Finance Manager and the Head of FP&A on ad-hoc analytical duties.
- Providing month end variance analysis and forecasting future financial performance.
- Challenging existing business ideas with a forward-looking focus.
- Reviewing budgets, forecasts and reforecast.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA finalist or newly qualified.
- Background in /PR/Communications/Media/Advertising would be highly advantageous.
- Educated to degree level.
- Advanced excel skills - VBA, Macros etc
- Due to numerous office locations across Europe & Worldwide a second language would be advantageous but not mandatory.