KPMG-Sales Support Executive
KPMG are looking for a Sales Operations Support Executive to be based in their Bristol office.
You will support Sales and Markets team, to provide the information, tools, support and challenge required to identify, win and retain clients, and to deploy our high performing sales team to win our most wanted opportunities.
Reviewing Pipeline reporting and verification with finance
Conduit for report / dashboard amendments and requests
Managed Account programme
- Participate in and when required lead on account planning activity & driving accountability to produce account plan deliverables to defined timelines
- Proactively contribute to and support requirements for managed account programme
- Ensure data is correct/up to date at all times in Portal and CRM
- Support and promote the Managed Account agenda, encouraging Sales Teams, CLPs and CSTs to deliver against Account Plans.
- Process design, development and adherence
- Act as conduit and show understanding of firm wide sales methodology and processes. Share understanding and promote across your specific region, including:-
- Sales operations process design, development and adoption
- Support central sales operations teams to maximise adoption of central processes, such as GameChanger, Account planning/management, MarketEdge.
- Contribute to any relevant Budget Planning activity
- Adherence to process for NM Wins/Credentials for leadership reporting.
- Lead/deliver on NM Sales initiatives, such as sales accelerators/Hot Topics as required
- Management and maintenance of Sales Lead processes and updates to sales lead tracking tool
- Support client voice activities through:-
- Advocate national process / support partner group as required
- Feedback "close the loop" activities / reporting to leadership
Tools & technology
- Support BDDs/BDMs with Fame & Artesian and other research tools. Perform ad-hock research activities to support sales efforts.
- Support and promote lead tracking technology (SharePoint) and best practice across the firm
- Contribute to CRM development & design (through UAT and feedback sessions)
- Promote and support CRM adoption across Segment/Region
- Contribute when required to account alignment/segmentation
- Maintenance and updating of NM Sales Ops Portal and process documentation
Collaboration & co-operation
- Collaboration & conduit with all central teams (i.e. Sales & Marketing Team)
- Change management/adoption of projects and initiatives in Sales Operations
- Operating as a key conduit for regional/segment sales teams on all aspects of Sales initiatives and central services
Sales programmes & events hospitality
- Run and manage Sales Accelerator lead management processes in own region
- Set-up/deliver Building Better Conversations (BBC) events in own specific region
- Collaborate with Marketing and sales teams to take ownership of any sales leads and help to drive them through to conclusion and ROI
- Disseminated sales focussed literature and take responsibility ensuring sales leads are followed up within the BDM/CLP community.
- Input to strategic hospitality planning (Pot 2) - when required
- Oversight and/or contribution to the scheduling/delivery of hospitality events (Pot2)
- Act as marketing liaison point to build strong relationships
- Where required, deliver on regional specific hospitality and/or support regional events resource for local delivery (i.e O2/Hydro/Hospitality)
- The Person Experience and skill profile
- The post holder will require the ability to build and maintain strong internal and external relationships and must be able to operate in a mixed matrix structure and virtual team environment. Effective teamwork and time and task prioritisation are also essential.
The following technical skills are required for the role:
- Ability to understand KPMG business processes and structures
- Strong attention to detail
- Service-oriented approach
- Ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels across the organisation
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Excellent reasoning abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Strong data analysis skills