Management Accountant- South West London
A leading media business are looking for a Management Accountant to join them immediately in a fun and friendly environment.
- Support the Senior Management Accountant in the monthly close process and preparation of management accounts for review under US GAAP. Comprising:
- P&L variance analysis to Budget/Forecast
- Balance sheet variance analysis
- Responsible for monthly fixed assets accruals & reconciliation
- Responsible for monthly overheads accruals including IT, Facilities, Legal, T&E, Audit & Tax
- Assist with bank re
- Responsible for several balance sheet reconciliations including preparation and review.
- Assist Director, Accounting UK & EMEA in the audit process ensuring all supporting schedules and documentation is supplied to the auditors on a timely manner.
- Raise the finance department profile within the business through liaising with the operational departments for the areas that you are responsible for on month end matters and delivering monthly cost tracking reports comparing actual results to budget/forecast to department heads.
- Assist the Director, Accounting UK & EMEA & Senior Management Accountant on implementation and maintenance of internal controls under SOX.