Senior Marketing & Communications Manager
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Marketing & Communications Manager to join our growing marketing team. We are seeking an experienced marketing and communications professional to engage with our customers. In this role you are accountable for bringing our customer engagement strategy to life and defining and the strategic direction of all customer communications.
My client is well known Utilities business based in Berkshire. They are currently growing their team in order to increase market share and customer engagement levels. Well known in the region for being a good employer they are now embarking on a new mission and looking for a strategic and commercial marketer to lead from the front and be responsible for driving the customer comms strategy ensuring creative multi-channel campaigns are delivered across all teams.
The succesful Senior Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for:
As Senior Marketing and Communications Manager you will be:
- Developing the vision for the Marketing and Customer Communications team, putting in place plans to evolve capability and enhance value delivered by the team.
- Leading the creation and delivery of the fully integrated customer marketing strategy to drive improvement in brand engagement rates and deliver sustained customer behaviour change.
- Providing strategic input into the development and delivery of the customer experience and engagement programmes to drive improvement in NPS and SIM / C-MEX(CSAT).
- Defining and own the marketing campaign process to drive discipline and efficiency through all customer communications and ensure all decisions are grounded in customer insight.
- Driving consistency of message within customer communications across all channels, including the development of key messaging frameworks and hierarchies for key propositions and customer journey's.
- Being accountable for the performance and delivery of all marketing and communications including signing off all communications material at key stages e.g. briefs, copy, concepts, artwork.
- Maintaining a collaborative working relationships with key stakeholders to ensure timely and efficient sharing of plans, regular two-way flow of information but also the ability to influence brand and communications through every touch point.
- Leading and managing the contractual performance of the agencies that support the delivery of all aspects of the marketing mix in particular the performance of media and creative agencies. Ensuring best value is achieved.
- Leading and developing the Marketing and Customer Communications Department driving operational and financial performance, team engagement and Health and Safety and Wellbeing.
The successful Senior Marketing & Communications Manager will ideally display:
- Ideally you will be a degree educated, experienced communications professional with extensive years' experience in brand and communications.
Extensive experience of strategy development to lead and influence the direction of the customer marketing solutions to deliver performance improvement including customer behaviour change.
You will have a notable passionate about customers and be able to demonstrate your excellent creative theory and execution with results!
Previous experience of leading team of professionals to deliver the marketing and customer communications strategy from concept to execution and measurement is highly desirable.
You will be confident to lead cross functional and virtual teams to drive alignment, integration and consistency of communications, leading to increased advocacy and NPS improvement for the company brand and have an ability to analyse and interpret data to drive performance delivery across all elements of the marketing mix as well as negotiate with key agencies and be accountable for their performance and delivery.
My Berkshire based client is offering a great opportunity to join a fantastic company with excellent benefits. There is a competitive salary aligned with the role so if you are keen to learn more then please apply now!