Ellisonpeople are recruiting for a .NET developer to be based near Burnley Lancashire. The role will involve building .NET applications using specific .NET languages and technologies that are relevant to your project; focusing on front-end and back end development. This is an amazing opportunity to work for an Award-Winning company.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Highly competent with a proven record in web programming.
- Liaising with the Project Managers and reporting to the Head of Development and Digital Director, the .NET developer will work on existing and new projects.
- Provides an excellent standard of work at all times.
- Experience using MS SQL, including performance and optimization techniques.
- Ideally has experience with Web Services and integrating with third party API’s.
- Use of version control software, (Git, SVN).
- Basic administration and setup of web servers, SQL servers and Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in web programming.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work.
- Excellent problem diagnosis as well as creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate on a professional level with internal teams.
- Possesses excellent organisational skills allowing you to manage a varied workflow; from working on the fronted website to the backend'administration’ to allow the client to process data, move through workflows, emails, provide reports and generate PDF’s.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- A fast learner who is adaptable and masters diverse web technologies and techniques without too much instruction.
- Is able to 'think on their feet’ with quick decision making and problem solving abilities.
- Has strong organisational skills, including attention to detail and multi-tasking.
- Has a positive attitude towards learning and development.
- Understanding of web security and best practices.
- Set-up and configuration of web servers (IIS).
- Set-up and configuration of SQL servers (SQL).
- Set-up and configuration of TLS certificates.
- Set-up and configuration of Azure services.