Marketing Manager (Luxury) - London £60K, bens
One of the world’s leading luxury fashion chains is looking for a Marketing Manager who can develop the marketing strategy to drive brand awareness across the EMEA.
Working with the Marketing team, the successful Marketing Manager will be developing long ranged objectives as well as managing partnerships with hotels, destination management companies and event to ensure growth within the company.
This is a Critical position for the business and as such, the successful Marketing Manager must have:
- Experience in Working as a Marketing Manager - ESSENTIAL
- Fluent in French and English- ESSENTIAL
- Worked in the French luxury market for Retail/Fashion - ESSENTIAL
- Relationship management between internal and external stakeholders - ESSENTIAL
- A good network of marketing/PR agencies in London and Continental Europe - DESIRABLE
If you have experience being a Marketing Manager and want work for one of the world leading luxury fashion chains, please get in touch for a prompt response.