Nurse RMN / RNLD - Mental Health
Job Title: Staff Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) – Specialist Mental Health Unit
** £2,100 welcome bonus for all Nurses! **
We are looking for registered Nurses based in West Sussex to work with adults with mental health needs. These roles would suit would suit either Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD ), either newly qualified or experienced.
Key Details -
- Location: West Sussex - free parking at site
- Salary: £14.26 per hour / £27,824 per annum ( negotiable depending on experience )
- Bonus: £2,100 welcome bonus
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hour per week ) or part time ( 24 hours per week )
- Shifts: day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
- Contract type: permanent
Employee Benefits: We offer a range of benefits to Nurses including a £2,100 welcome bonus and various benefits in line with the NHS.
The full list of benefits is as follows;
- Increasing annual leave - up to 30 days PLUS bank holidays
- Extra service annual leave awards
- On-going training and development - clear career path laid out from day 1
- Financial contribution towards CPD
- Fully funded DBS check
- Paid NMC fee
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Private dental cover
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free meals for all Nurses whilst on shift
- Free car parking at site
- Flexible benefits packages with various discounts / vouchers
Further Details:This is a specialist service which offers individual, bespoke care to clients with a mental health illness. The unit offers care to adults, both male and female.
The successful Staff Nurse will be responsible for providing excellent levels of care to the client group and working closely with the wider team to develop care plans whilst monitoring progress.
Newly qualified nurses will be placed onto a preceptorship programme and more senior nurses will be given the opportunity to act as a mentor; these roles are open to nurses at all levels.
Person Specification: To apply for this role you should be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) and hold a valid NMC PIN. Applicants should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Sophie Cook at Appoint Group on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.