Year 5 Teacher Job in Walsall, Long Term Position - Immediate S
Year 5 Teacher Job in Walsall, Long Term Position - Immediate Start!
Year 5 Teacher required within a well-respected School based in Walsall.
The Head teacher is looking for a hardworking Key Stage 2 Teacher who is dedicated in the role, with excellent behaviour management and willing to provide the best support to their pupils. This role will require lesson planning and PPA time.
This role will be offered on a long-term basis, 5 days a week until the end of the academic year (July 2018) with a view to this position becoming permanent.
Interviews for this position are being held now!
Successful Primary Teachers must:
- Experience across all key stages
- Excellent Behaviour Management within the classroom
- Hold QTS and eligibility to work within the UK
- Have extensive Primary experience
- Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
- Possess extensive subject knowledge
- Think and plan strategically
- Commit to the learning and development of pupils
- Teach at a consistently outstanding level
- Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Experienced consultant who specialises in liaising with local Primary schools
- Long term, permanent and day to day roles available within Primary schools
- Competitive rates of pay
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.