Invoicing & Credit Controller - Accountancy FIrm
We are currently seeking a full time Billings / Credit Controller to join a firm of Accountants based in Greater London.
Your duties will be:
- Quarterly invoicing high volumes
- Strong experience working in Billings
- Ensure that invoice requests are raised & sent in a timely manner.
- Generate age debt analysis
- Sending out customer statements on a monthly basis.
- Allocating all incoming payment on a daily basis and updating records.
- Dealing with invoice queries and making sure they are resolved to a satisfactory standard.
- Chase outstanding debts on a daily basis making sure all phone calls, emails and letters are dealt with in a timely manner.
Essential knowledge and skills:
- Proficient in credit control and query resolution.
- Highly organised with an excellent work attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work independently
- Previous experience working in a firm of Accountants or Solicitors.