Technical Support Analyst
Technical Support Analyst (1st Line)
£18,000 to £24,000 per annum
This is a unique role that won’t come along very often!
Our clients are looking for an ambitious, motivated, super-talented person who is interested in advancing their career in tech. This person will be keen to progress their career at a superstellar rate. Our client is developing and growing at a fast pace and they need someone who is keen, willing, hardworking and tenacious, to join them on their journey.
Most of their clients operate in the insurance, commercial banking and personal finance markets. They take corporate governance extremely seriously and are proud to be an ISO 27001 and 9001 certified company.
With a passion for employee engagement, our client positively encourages career development and advancement right throughout the company.
As a 1st Line Technical Support Analyst you will be working at the forefront of the support department and will need to be very customer focused. You will liaise with clients to diagnose and fix problems and escalate issues to more experienced analysts where necessary. You will have the ability to obtain accurate user/fault information in the first instance received via email, through their helpdesk (Zendesk) and by telephone. Full training will be provided.
You possess an aptitude and desire to learn new skills and technologies. You are bright and sociable with a positive “can do, leave it with me” attitude. You are a team player with superb attention to detail and someone who enjoys solving problems. You relish learning and self-improvement and thrive in a collaborative, busy, supportive environment.
You will be confident, collaborative and will be actively involved in improving customer service and client experience. The work-flow is fast-paced and requires the ability to adapt to different challenges and priorities. The ability to learn and self-motivation is key for this role.
Their web-based platform is built on C#/.net technologies but you will use Microsoft SQL to interrogate data. Previous experience in a support role is preferable, but certainly not essential. They are interested in hearing from people with experience of:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering, MCSA/MCSE, CCNA certification or other industry qualifications are desirable
- Microsoft Office technologies (Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Problem solving and investigative skills
- Collaborative, supportive team player
- Keen attention to detail
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Super-organised with the ability to organise multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Strong desire for self-improvement and advancement
The Benefits of Working for our client:
- Employee Share Benefit Scheme (in the event of a sale)
- Pension Scheme
- Death in Service
- Private Healthcare
- 33 days holiday a year (inc. bank holidays)
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
Plus they offer a little more than just the basics:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Cooked breakfast on a Monday morning
- £500 Refer-a-Friend bonus
- Regular social events
- Fundraising events to support their three charities
- Fresh fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee on tap
- Annual Employee of the Year awards
- Free mobile 'phone insurance
- Hundreds of Perks
If you feel you are suitable for the Technical Support Analyst role, please apply now with your CV and Covering Letter!
Technical Support Analyst, 1st line Support Analyst, Systems Engineer Analyst, Technical Support