Maintenance Engineer / Technician - DAYS
Opportunity to work days Monday to Friday with a profitable and stable manufacturing company who have proven their commitment to South Wales by continually investing in their plant, equipment and people. The organisation offers a close-knit, friendly culture and is committed to continuous improvement. You will have the opportunity to advance your career and learn new skills. For the right person, the business can support further education qualifications.
The mechanical maintenance technician (days Monday to Friday) position offers experienced mechanical maintenance technicians the opportunity to advance their career to a supervisory level. As the mechanical technician, you would report to a senior maintenance engineer and would supervise a team of maintenance technicians. Detailed responsibilities will include: -
- Supervising and motivating a team of maintenance technicians.
- High-level, hands-on engineering maintenance support for complex breakdowns.
- Planning of preventative maintenance to ensure plant and equipment availability.
- Repairing, adjusting, and maintaining production equipment, machinery, or instruments to ensure that it functions reliably.
- Using engineering / production data and analytical tools to reduce production downtime.
What you will need to be successful in your application for the mechanical maintenance technician
- Time served mechanical apprenticeship within a minimum of an HNC in mechanical engineering.
- Extensive experience of maintenance within a manufacturing environment.
- Ideally, you will have some supervisory experience.
- Technically you should be familiar with hydraulic and pneumatic plant equipment.
In return, the mechanical maintenance technician will receive a salary of up to £44,400 (days Monday - Friday) plus a call out allowance of £1,700, a bonus of up to 10%, company pension and healthcare benefits.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, then apply today!
If you apply and your CV is of interest the consultant will call you if they cannot reach you, they will email and text you requesting that you call them back. YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress!