Marketing Assistant - Luxury Interiors / Design Sector
Our client is a multi-award winning interior design practice that delivers expansive architectural knowledge with practical yet beautiful interiors to residential and commercial design projects internationally.
With a rapidly expanding client base, they are looking for a hard working, ambitious team player with a proven track record in lifestyle, fashion or interiors marketing to join their expanding team.
The focus is to keep the organisation on brand and at the top of its game within its network of competitors while always being able to devise and deliver creative marketing solutions to engage with and inspire the brand’s existing and future clients, suppliers and business associates.
The job spec includes, but is not limited to brand building, digital and social media marketing, campaign measurement and tracking, consumer and trade PR, consumer profiling, SEO, copy writing, web analytics, PPC and management of agencies and individuals.
- 3-5 years Marketing experience in luxury, fashion, lifestyle, interiors or design sectors
- Experience or education of PR and communications including copywriting
- Client side experience within fashion, luxury, lifestyle or design
- Positive person with a can-do attitude, enthusiastic and keen to work in a collaborative environment
- Great communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent business acumen with a proven track record of delivering results
- Strategic mind-set able to deliver Marketing plans on time and within budget
- Proactive person confident working autonomously when required
- Creative individual with history of delivering consumer-facing marketing campaigns
- Digital marketing and social media expert
- Strong knowledge of SEO, PPC and related systems and processes
- Strong Graphic Design skills
The above is an overview of the role and a full job specification is available. The role is based in Mill Hill, NW7.
UNFORTUNATELY WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO RESPOND TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES