French Market Analyst
At our office in Ealing, West London, we are looking to recruit a French speaking market analyst to work on a variety of market insight projects, focusing on the building products industry.
BRG Building Solutions is a specialist market research consultancy dedicated to serving the global building products industry from its offices in London, New Jersey, Beijing and New Delhi. Our clients include most major manufacturers in the sectors we cover, private equity and strategic consulting companies, as well as public bodies.
We cover a number of dynamic markets worldwide, including heating and renewables, smart energy technologies, air-conditioning and ventilation, and bathroom and kitchen products.
Our offering includes both multi-client reports and bespoke consultancy services. BRG Building Solutions is the market leader in its field.
As our French market analyst, you will conduct primary and secondary research and analysis on the French speaking building products markets for multi- and private clients. Key tasks will include:
- Conducting in-depth interviews with industry professionals (both telephone and personal)
- Secondary research including the collection and analysis of supporting statistics
- Sizing the markets for different building technologies and assessing shares using mainly Excel
- Analysing market drivers (including economic and legislative drivers) to produce data forecasts
- Writing detailed and concise market reports
- Liaising with industry contacts and BRG’s clients while maintaining and expanding our network of contacts
You will ideally possess the following:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A fearless attitude towards research interviews
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, including fluency in French . A high level of English is required, as well as proficiency in report writing and client/business communications
- Strong numerical skills. Proven proficiency in Excel would be highly beneficial
- Outstanding reasoning and analytical skills
- An ability to absorb information and understand new subjects quickly, as well as an interest in technical product markets, rather than FMCG
What We Offer
We are a truly global company and our London office has a sociable, international environment. We offer a competitive salary package, flexible working (including working from home), pension scheme, laptop, company benefits (e.g. gym discount, childcare vouchers), 23 days holiday with the option to buy more and the opportunity to travel internationally on occasion. We will also provide ongoing training and support throughout your career.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, and your skills satisfy the above-listed criteria, please send your CV and a cover letter including the reasons why you want to work as a market research analyst at BRG.
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.