Are you looking to kick-start your Design career? An international marketing agency is looking for a Design Executive to join their award-winning Organic Performance team at their offices in Cheshire!
With offices all around the world, this independent marketing agency helps a variety of clients connect with their audiences through branding, photography, film, digital, and website design. The agency is continuing to grow and they now have an entry-level position for a Design Executive to kickstart their career within a digital marketing setting.
The Design Executive will work as part of a team of multi-disciplined digital marketers, designing marketing material for the agency and creating forward-thinking content for a variety of clients within the hospitality sector. This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate designer to adapt and improve their design skills within a digital marketing agency; you will work on a variety of media such as video production, interactive web apps, and online content.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Design Executive:
- Work on high-quality designs for a variety of media.
- Work alongside the senior creative team on several innovative projects.
- Contribute to creative meetings.
- Create compelling award entry imagery.
- Look for opportunities to produce new marketing material.
- Design PowerPoint slides which communicate complex information and ideas.
- Produce monthly case studies.
- Create unique illustrations to be used in client projects.
Required Skills and Attributes of the Design Executive:
- Basic understanding of UX principles and HTML/CSS.
- Self-motivated and strong time management skills - able to work under pressure on multiple projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong understanding of design principles (typography, colour, and visual hierarchy).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Experience with CMS, e.g. WordPress.
- Basic understanding of web design/development.
- Experience in creating banner ads, HTML 5 Animation, Adobe Animate, Google Web Designer is desirable.
- Video editing or motion graphics skills would be advantageous.
Is this the job that you’ve been looking for? Apply online today!