Insurance Complaints Administrators
Huntswood are looking for complaint administrators with insurance experience to join an exciting project in Chatham.
Starting in March, on an initial six-week contract, the administrator role will be to receive and log customers' complaints in line with existing procedures and processes.
Working within a fast-paced environment, you will be administering a variety of service related complaints and communicating the findings to the customers.
Required skills and experience include:
- Demonstrable financial services complaint handling experience e.g. retail banking
- Personal line insurance experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate through a number of in house databases
- Good MS Office skills, particularly MS Word
- Strong numeracy and written communication skills
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a professional and challenging environment, working for a well-known financial services organisation
- The chance to build a relationship with Huntswood, which should open doors to further contracts
About us: Huntswood is a specialist resourcing and consultancy firm in governance, compliance and complaints. Put simply, we provide our clients with the right people.
What are we like to work with: Dependable, driven and collaborative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."
Interested? Apply now.