JM19371 - Specialist Physiotherapist
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist to work in intermediate care and Specialist Rehabilitation rotations in Grampian. These rotations are 12 months in duration. The post holder will be expected to provide advanced physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment across a variety of rotations in Grampian in the working areas of Intermediate care, Specialist Rehabilitation and Paediatrics. The post holder will supervise junior staff including support workers and students and be expected to work well in a multi- disciplinary and multi – agency environment. This is an exciting opportunity to develop skills across a variety of complex conditions in a variety of clinical settings.
NHS Grampian physiotherapy teams cover the North East of Scotland serving a region from the cairngorms to the North Sea including coastal moray. The hospital site houses all clinical specialties with the exception of organ transplant and paediatric ITU. NHS Grampian provides healthcare for a population of 540,000 with around 40% living within Aberdeen and the remaining 60% in Aberdeenshire and Moray. NHS Grampian provides the perfect solution to all interests and lifestyles. Aberdeen has a very buoyant economy and offers all the attractions of any major city. Aberdeenshire boasts many picturesque towns and villages within easy commuting distance and provides access to a large range of outdoor pursuits including skiing. There are excellent transport links with Glasgow and Edinburgh easily accessed by train and Aberdeen airport has multiple flights to London daily and other destinations across Europe. Assistance with relocation may be available.
Car availability for work purposes and a valid UK driving licence are required for this post.
Regular support and supervision and opportunities to enhance skills will be provided to support CPD.
To obtain a copy of the job description and person specification please click the following link - JM19371 - Specialist Physiotherapist.docx
Informal enquiries to: Catriona Cameron, Lead Physiotherapistext 45716.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 28th March 2018.
Interviews for this post will be held on Friday 13th April 2018.