PROGRAMME COORDINATOR - 1 YEAR FTC- c£30,600 PA
A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Programme Coordinator to plan and coordinate all aspects of the development and delivery of a large national medical programme.
Key Responsibilities for the Programme Coordinator:
- Serve as Secretary for all programme related boards by preparing agendas and associated papers, taking minutes and coordinating action points.
- Prepare and deliver project materials, such as statistics and presentations.
- Draft strategy proposals and public documentation.
- Act as the first point of contact and manage the correspondence relating to this programme, and produce statements in support of this work.
- Organise relevant meetings and events at both regional and national level.
- Maintain and develop all stakeholder networks related to the programme.
- Coordinate any projects or other general matters that are generated from the programme work streams.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience of the Programme Coordinator:
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent.
- Experience coordinating projects or programmes.
- Experience of committee management, and organising national meetings and/or events.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload under pressure.
- Willing to travel occasionally within the UK and work flexibly when required.
Salary and Benefits for the Programme Coordinator:
- c£30,600 per annum
- Full time, 1 year fixed term contract
- 24 days’ holiday per annum
- Pension scheme
- Season ticket loan
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.