IT Security Engineer - Bournemouth - £40-45K Bonus
IT Security Engineer - Bournemouth, Dorset - £40-45K p.a.
Are you a skilled Security Engineer seeking a new challenging opportunity where you will be responsible for maintaining and upgrading Firewall/Security services? Do you have strong security experience with Palo Alto, Cisco and/or Juniper Firewall devices as well proficiency with Cloud Firewall rules?
This is an exceptional role for an IT Security Engineer who can take responsibility for administering and configuring firewalls, deploying cloud connectivity, administering VPN's, 2 factor authentication services and entrusted certificates, administering load balancing solutions, and managing security policies. You will also get involved in assisting with data centre consolidations and implementing new solutions.
You will be offered a salary of £40-45,000 p.a. plus 8% annual bonus. They also offer the best benefits in the industry comprising of up to 30 days holiday, health insurance, a strong pension scheme, excellent personal health related benefits such as gym membership, discounted parking, and so much more!
IT Security Engineer Requirements (some or all of the following):
- Able to implement, configure and support Palo Alto, Cisco and Juniper security firewalls
- Cisco CCSP and/or Palo Alto Security Engineer (PCNSE) certificates would be extremely advantageous
- Load Balancing and F5 Network devices (LTM's and GTM's) including LVS load balancing
- VPN technologies
- Web related technologies such as Apache/IIS
- Linux Redhat
- 2 Factor authentication
- Troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- ITIL management experience
- Produce and maintain high quality design, process and procedure documentation
- Excellent communication skills, able to work independently and resilient under pressure
The company itself has a truly fantastic culture and they are in the process of bringing a strong technology hub to their UK office. As such, they have several positions available within their IT department to enable this growth and to support their ever-growing requirements.
Please note that although the standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm this position will require you to be part of a support rota (on call 1 week in 4) and some travel may also be required on occasion to other sites within the UK and internationally.
Contact Bond Williams IT Recruitment in Bournemouth to discuss this opportunity in further detail.
Keywords: Security Engineer, Security Infrastructure, Information Technology, CCSP, Cisco, PCNSE, Palo Alto, Juniper, Firewalls, Cloud, Connectivity.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency